How do I register?
Step 1 You will need to create a PlayHQ account by going to the PlayHQ website.
- Click on CREATE AN ACCOUNT and enter the necessary information.
- Please take note of your account details as you will need these each year to login and register.
- This is a new system to MyNetball and no information from MyNetball has been transferred across.
Step 2 Go to the Rossmoyne Netball Club PlayHQ Registration page
Step 3 There are two competitions listed:
- Suncorp NetSetGO – for players born in 2012 to 2015
- Winter Competition – for players born in 2013 onwards
Step 4 Review the information regarding age groups and fees.
- Click on GET STARTED
Step 5 Select who you are registering.
- Select I AM REGISTERING MYSELF if the player is yourself, or
- Select I AM REGISTERING SOMEONE ELSE – REGISTER NEW FAMILY MEMBER OR DEPENDANT if the player is not yourself.
- Select CONTINUE
Step 6 Select PLAYER.
Step 7 Enter the PLAYER’s details in the form and select SAVE AND CONTINUE
- Please ensure correct information is entered into PlayHQ such as Division played in the previous year and preferred positions.
Step 8 Ensure you read the information contained in the links in the terms and conditions section.
- RNC has a strict withdrawal and refund policy. Please ensure you read the Player Withdrawal Policy prior to finalising your registration.
Step 9 Enter payment details and billing address and select CONFIRM PURCHASE.
Can I use a KidSport Voucher?
Yes, we do accept KidSport Vouchers, however the voucher number MUST be entered at the time of purchase.
You will need to apply for your KidSport voucher BEFORE registering. If you do not enter the KidSport voucher at the time of registration we cannot accept it at a later date.
How do I use my KidSport Voucher?
To apply the KidSport voucher, you will need to register the player as normal (see steps 1 to 8 above under “How do I register?”).
- At Step 9 of the registration process (Fees Section) under the VOUCHERS section, it says I HAVE A GOVERNMENT VOUCHER.
- Click on this link and some new boxes will appear.
- Select the VOUCHER TYPE – KidSport (WA)
- Enter the voucher code on your Kidsport Voucher
- Enter the voucher amount
- Select APPLY
- This should reduce the amount payable by the amount of the KidSport Voucher.
- Enter other payment details as normal