Registrations for the 2022 Winter Season will be a 2-stage process via PlayHQ:
STAGE 1 – Monday 10th January – Sunday 16th January
Open ONLY to members registered with RNC in 2021 and their siblings
STAGE 2 – Monday 17th January – Friday 4th February
Open to NEW players and existing members. Register here:
|Registrations for SET and GO age groups (players born 2012-2015) will be open to existing and new players for the entire registration period – closing Friday 15th April 2022.|
- During Stage 1, registrations made by non-current members will not be accepted regardless of payment being made.
- Existing members can register in Stage 2, but will not have priority as registrations will be accepted in order of date received.
- Age groups with vacancies will be regularly updated on our website.
- The Rossmoyne Netball Club has a strict withdrawal and refund policy. Please ensure you read the Player Withdrawal Policy prior to registration.
** In order to manage high registration numbers, the Rossmoyne Netball Club reserves the right to close a specific age group prior to the end of Stage 2 registrations **
- Late registrations received after 4th February will only be accepted if a vacancy exists and will incur a 10% late registration fee.
Please read the following information carefully to ensure you register in the CORRECT AGE GROUP
Senior competition – BORN 2002 or earlier
19 & Under competition – BORN 2003, 2004
17 & Under competition – BORN 2005, 2006
Junior S competition – for players born 2003-2006 who wish to play in the Senior competition (please contact the club via email for further details)
Junior competition – BORN 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011
NetSetGO competition – see NSG web page for age groups and registration link
Existing members will receive an email on Monday 10th January with a priority registration link inviting you to register.
All NEW players and 2021 members who failed to register in Stage 1 please use the button above to register from 17th January.
Members who are eligible for a Department of Sport and Recreation KidSport voucher will need to apply for your voucher prior to registering. KidSport voucher codes must be entered at the time of registration. Further information about the KidSport program and eligibility criteria can be found at http://www.dsr.wa.gov.au/funding/individuals/kidsport
Having Problems Registering?
With any new system there’s bound to be a few teething problems! Please go to our Registration FAQ page for hints and tips regarding registration.