All players registering with the Rossmoyne Netball Club (Inc.) must agree to abide by the PLAYERS CODE OF BEHAVIOUR.
Please read this carefully prior to signing the registration form.
PLAYERS’ CODE OF BEHAVIOUR
- Play by the rules.
- Never argue with the umpires. If you disagree, have your Captain approach the Umpires during a break, or after the game.
- Control your temper. Verbal abuse of umpires, or other players, deliberately distracting or provoking an opponent is not acceptable or permitted.
- Work equally hard for yourself and your team. Your team’s performance will benefit, so will you.
- Be a good sport. Applaud all good play, whether by your team, opponent or the other team.
- Treat all players as you would like to be treated.
- Co-operate with your coach, team-mates and opponents. Without them there would be no competition.
- Don’t use derogatory language.
- Play fair and in the spirit of the game of Netball
As endorsed by the Australian Sports Commission
Any breaches of this “Code of Behaviour” will be dealt with by the Committee, and players may be dismissed from the Club in cases of severe misconduct or repeated offences.
SPECTATORS’ CODE OF BEHAVIOUR
Control your temper. Verbal abuse of umpires, coaches or players, deliberately distracting or provoking an opponent is not acceptable or permitted.
ALL CLUB POLICIES ARE AVAILABLE ON OUR WEBSITE HERE;